Orders and Invoicing
Our company policy is that no work shall be performed until the service agreement has been signed and the initial invoice is paid in full. Our terms are net 30 days from the date of the invoice. We offer the following payment methods:
- Check | Client shall issue a check to: AOM Services 2441 South Kihei Road, Ste A301 Kihei HI 96753
We reply to all submissions with a personal email or phone call within 24 hours.
We will establish payment preferences and send an invoice from our system or Paypal based on previous conversations with your company. We will not start on a project until the inital project invoice has been paid in full and the service agreement has been signed.
The first invoice is valid for 30 days from issue, payment terms are Net 30 days for all future invoices.
When the initial payment is received AOM Services will begin working as described on the terms of the service agreement.
Any payment which is not received by AOM within the net terms indicated on each invoice of its respective due date will bear a service charge of four and one-half (4.5%) percent per day for (60) days until the invoice is paid. After (60) days of nonpayment no work will be performed until balance due is acquired by AOM Services.
Independent Contractor Status
The parties agree that AOM Services is to be treated as an independent contractor, and that neither AOM Services nor its employees or contract personnel are, or shall be deemed to be, employees of your business. In its capacity as an independent contractor, AOM Services agrees to and represents the following:
- AOM Services will not directly or indirectly solicit business from or attempt to sell services or provide the same or similar services that we are providing to the client during the effective length of the service agreement to competition of the client.
- The parties agree that the copyrights embodied in any and all works of authorship produced, developed, or authored as part of the deliverables for the Work shall be the sole and exclusive property of the client.
- AOM may use Confidential Information for the purposes of this Agreement and shall protect such Confidential Information from disclosure to others.
- AOM has the sole right to control and direct the means, manner, and method by which the services required by the agreement will be performed.
- AOM has the right to hire assistants as subcontractors, or to use employees to provide the services required by the agreement.
- The parties acknowledge and agree that your business is entering into this agreement with reliance on the representations made by AOM Services relative to its independent contractor status.
Permits and Licenses
AOM Services declares that AOM Services has complied with all federal, state, and local laws requiring business permits, certificates, and licenses required to carry out the services described in the service agreement.